Last Updated: 8/15/19
Finscend Ltd., HaHar 2, Har Tuv A, Beit Shemesh, Israel is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information while using our websites, products or services. In this policy, Finscend sets out how we collect and use personally identifiable information and personal data, including information that you provide to us.
Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Aphaia Ltd, Eagle House, 163 City Road, London EC1V 1NR, United Kingdom. They can be contacted at email@example.com or (+44) (0)20 3917 4158.
Scope of this Policy
Collecting your Personal Information
Personal information is information that identifies you individually, such as your name, address, email address, company name, phone number, or other identifying information that is specific to you.
Personal information is collected by Finscend on our websites, for example when you register for such items as events, newsletters, reports, software or documentation downloads or discussion groups. Personal information collected by Finscend often is limited to your name, email address, language, country or location, but may include other information when needed to provide a service you requested or to support your use of our products. Finscend may also obtain personal data from third-parties.
Finscend may collect and use non-personalized information (mouse clicks, etc.) on an aggregate basis for the purpose of monitoring and improving the Site. We may also automatically collect and store certain anonymized information such as: statistics on your activities on the Site (date, time, pages viewed, language preferences and length of time on our Site); information about how you came to and used the Site;
For further information on Cookies, please see the Cookies section below. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our website, including use of a website recording service which may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, and page scrolling. Anonymized information we collect about you may become associated with you once you provide your personal information by submitting a form. In such cases, we will treat all such information as personal information.
Use of your Personal Information
We may use the personal information we collect from you to:
- make the Site easier for you to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once;
- help you quickly find software, services or information;
- provide you with products or services that you have ordered or offer such products or services to you.
- help us create and deliver content most relevant to you through location customization, personalized help and instructions, and other ways to personalize your experiences while using the website;
- contact you to promote our products and services, as well as to alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from Finscend.
- help us optimize our customer and partner relationship management;
- improve your user experience with our websites, products and services both on an aggregated and individualized basis;
- operate our products and services, for example when you create a Finscend Account;
- help us troubleshoot any problems you might experience with our products and services;
- comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
- Your data is processed either based on your consent to obtain more information or based on our legitimate interest to sell and market our products, limited by the rules on direct marketing and the need to observe your privacy rights.
Finscend will not use personal information in a way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently authorized by the individual.
We may periodically contact you by with promotional or news material about our company and our products which we think you may find interesting using the email address or other contact details which you have provided.
If you have requested more information about our products via our contact form, email or telephone, you may opt-out of marketing contact at any time, you may email us at: opt-out@Finscend.com with your name and email address, or click and opt-out link in an email that we sent you.
Your data will be stored for as long as it remains necessary to deliver the services to your company or to provide you with the relevant information about our products.
Sharing your Personal Information
Finscend may share any information you provide to Finscend (including information collected from our Site) with an authorized Finscend vendor or partner (such as distributors and resellers of Finscend software and services and contractors providing services on our behalf).
Finscend will only share personal information to the extent needed to perform the uses listed above and will take such steps as are necessary to safeguard personal information. For example, our vendors and partners are required to keep such personal information confidential and not to use it other than for the purposes intended. Finscend does not sell or rent personal information to third parties unless you have given us permission to do so.
Finscend may disclose your personal information, without notice, to comply with legal requirements, including any regulation, in relation to legal proceedings or investigations by governmental or law enforcement agencies, including criminal investigations, or to meet tax or other reporting requirements, including to (a) comply with legal process served on Finscend or the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Finscend, and, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Finscend, its Web sites, or the public.
Finscend will employ reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Such measures may include the use of password protection and restricting access to personal information to those with a legitimate purpose in receiving the information. Where required by applicable law, Finscend also has in place data retention controls to ensure that personal data is not kept for longer than is necessary to carry out the purpose for which it was obtained.
Finscend takes reasonable steps to help ensure that the personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and current. Reasonable steps shall also be taken to accommodate privacy preferences, such as restricting access to the personal information to those who have a legitimate business need to know the information, anonymizing certain information, or assigning codes or pseudonyms when the actual names are not required for the purpose at hand.
Employees who have access to such personal information shall be trained regarding this Policy, advised that they are responsible for fully complying with the privacy principles articulated in this Policy and instructed that violations of these principles shall result in appropriate discipline up to and including termination.
While we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of our site and records no website or Internet transmission is completely secure and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
By visiting our Site, cookies will be placed on your device (computer, mobile or tablet). A “cookie” is a small text file that is placed on your device by websites you visit. Some of the cookies we use are strictly necessary to operate our Site. Others relate to the Site’s performance and functionality and to your preferences. Finscend uses the following cookies and similar technologies on the Site:
- Strictly necessary: These cookies enable the Site to function correctly and deliver the services and products you have requested. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering sites you have visited on the internet.
- Analytics: We use a third-party analytics tool to help us analyze how our Site is used, such as allowing us to compile reports on website activity and providing us other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website may be transmitted to and stored on a server located outside the country where you live.
You have the following rights in relation to your data, subject to the conditions of GDPR:
– the right to access the data;
– the right to erasure;
– the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning the user, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed e.g. by means of providing a supplementary statement;
– the right of restriction of processing, where the data is wrongfully processed but should not be erased for a reason listed in Article 18 (1);
– the right to object to processing, including in cases where the data is used for direct marketing;
-the right to port the data to another provider;
-the right to complain to the ico.org.uk or another competent data protection authority in the EU.
Finscend does not knowingly or intentionally collect information from anyone under the age of 16, and we request that anyone under the age of 16 not submit personal information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at privacy@Finscend.com. If we become aware that someone under the age of 16 has submitted personal information, we will delete the information from our records.
Changes to this Statement
Finscend reserves the right to modify or update this privacy statement at any time without notice. The most recent updated date will appear in the introduction section of this document.